What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you everything you need to know to take care of your pet bird or aviary
- Showing you how to keep your baby safe from all of the common and not so common dangers
- Telling you step by step what to do in all of the routine pet bird emergencies
- Teaching you how to prevent and protect your bird from hazards and infections
- Revealing to you how to care for and train your pet bird
- Showing you how to find and buy a healthy bird
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Care For Your Pet Bird scores 70.48/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.petbird.info/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: petbird.info you’ll also be taken through to petbird.info, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)